Our expertise working with our proprietary inks and commercial printing technologies provide us with the necessary tools to deliver to our customers exceptional printed electronic solutions, meeting or exceeding their needs on performance, film/trace characteristics and print quality.
Based on your application requirements, we can recommend the proper deposition method and curing techniques to ensure we develop the highest quality product.
- Polymer Films (PET, PEN, PC, COC, Kaption, etc.)
- Fabrics (Woven/nonwoven/knit polyesters, polyester blends, nylon, nylon blends, cotton)
- Glass (Gorilla, soda lime, willow, AR coated)
- Coated Surfaces (ITO, PDMS, Carbon, SiN, etc.)
Liquid X® has the ability to print using the following commercial deposition methods:
- Slot Die
- Aerosol Jet
- Direct write via extrusion
- Substrate micro-structuring and direct printing
Liquid X® also has the capability of running initial lab scale testing through spin coating, draw down and dip coating.
Products that fit your exact application needs
Our technical team has expertise in a diverse range of industries. We create products that give you the engineering edge you need to succeed.